Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

thoughtful...heartfelt post about pouring yourself into people's lives and the feeling of quitting.

by imonk...here

ht: jesus creed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen season 2 of Dexter. It was even better than season 1. Have you seen any of the show?

Good blog!

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

My wife and I use ovguide.com a lot to watch movies or tv shows. It has all kinds of sites...and here are a couple links to watch dexter season 2.
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/dexter/season_2.html
http://movie6.net/tv/?p=25

No episode 10...it'll be somewhere on ovguide.

If your wife still has dreads...I've got the secret on keeping them pretty neat. Let me know?

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I have not seen the show "Life" on NBC. Worth checking out?

I really like Westport. We actually are up in St. Joe...how long since you been in the area?

Dreads. Okay, do you know what floss threaders are? You can get them at any Walgreens or Walmart. They are blue floss with a pointed end, and a loop at the other. 20 to a package. You will see that hairs will regularly come out of the dreads. Sometimes a lot and they are hard to get back in!!! Take a floss threader...and then take the loose hairs not in a dread...kind of roll those hairs together and stick them through the loop. The take the pointed end and push it through the dread the hairs are nearest to. It's like sewing and you may go back and forth in the same dread until the hair is basically all in the dread. At first its awkward...but over time its natural and she can do it like 20 minutes a day while reading or watching a movie. Hope that makes sense?

Cheers.