Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

tony and young evangelicals


i am currently listening to tony campolo share a wide variety of his thoughts in a two session podcast entitled... 'letters to a young evangelical'. while i don't agree with everything mr campolo puts forth (i don't totally agree with anyone), i do enjoy his perspective. these talks are loosely based from his recent book with the same title.

i particularly appreciate his comments concerning our 'moral superiority' as christians and the topic of Jesus being the only way to God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a few things I'd like to comment you on.

1. Your voice mail just scared the living crap out of me :P

2. I've been listening to the Tony Campolo podcasts but I haven't had time to listen to as much as I'd like

3. Those John Smulo pieces are great. I'm trying to read his older stuff whenever I get the chance.