Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

what if


:what if:

What if I only looked to God to be fulfilled?

What if I didn’t look to my blog or other’s approval of my blog?

What if I didn’t look to weight loss?

What if I didn’t look to approval or interest of women?

What if I didn’t look to the redsox performance?

What if I didn’t look to video games?

What if I didn’t look to a good book?

What if I didn’t look to a good teaching?

What if I didn’t look to preaching a good sermon?

What if I didn’t look to being a popular speaker?

What if I didn’t look to ‘right thinking’?

What if I didn’t look to ‘creative thinking’?

What if I didn’t look to being profound?

What if I didn’t look to approval from others?

What if I didn’t look to lies?

What if I didn’t look to painting myself in a better light?

What if I only looked to God to be fulfilled?


feel free to add your sources of false validation in the comment section.

1 comment:

Freddy said...

What if I didn't have to speak last?

What if I didn't have to break silence?

What if I didn't have to constantly try to make people laugh?

What if I didn't have to be connected to the world via cell phone, email, AIM, etc?

What if I could be satisfied with myself?

What if I didn't have to make everything work?