Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

bell tolls soon

within the next week i will have deciphered all of my notes from the 'isn't she beautiful: why the local church is worth dying for' conference. quickly, he shared his thoughts on christ being Eurcharist for the church...church being Eucharist for the world, who's 'in' and who's 'out' (in regards to heaven and hell and what does it mean to be 'saved'), how he finds the world as a commentary for sermon preparation, how connected we must be to the restoration of ALL of creation, and endlessly reclaiming our innocence. so you can see...with my upcoming retreats (2 within the next 10 days), i will need sometime to process and present to you.

thanks for your patience.


if you would like detailed notes, dave crow, 'it's good to be dave' has some wonderfully detailed session notes, pure, untouched, straight up notes!

session 1
session 2
session 3
session 4
session 5
session 6

6 comments:

Josh Kleinfeld said...

thanks for the link brad.

Anonymous said...

Glad you found my notes useful. Thanks for the link!

brad said...

glad i could help. i'll have more in the next couple of weeks:)

Anonymous said...

i'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts about this conference.

Scott said...

Brad -
I wanted to go to the conference so bad, I could taste Lake Michigan when I drank water.
I'm looking forward to your notes and thoughts...
I resonate with Rob so much that I felt a bit homesick just reading Dave's notes.
Peace.

brad said...

josh, you're welcome:)

dani, i'm still processing my thoughts, but i'm sure you'll become a part of my processing.

scott, wish you could have come. we'd have had a blast there. i'll email you when i get this stuff finished.

brad