Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2007

ex-porn producer takes 'hiatus' from blog


one of my favorite bloggers, donny pauling from donny's ramblings, is taking a break from blogging for an undetermined amount of time. he is however, going to continue his work with xxxchurch in their efforts to provide restoration for those addicted to and involved in the porn industry. we wish you the best donny and await your return.

This hiatus may only last a few days, or it may last a month or two. Or a year. I’m not sure. I just want to take a breather and focus on building my relationship with God and those I love, as well as building my business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's back already :P

Go check it out man.

brad said...

i know...it was a momentary lapse, lol. i think he just wanted to share something big in his life:)

brad