Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

scot mcknight on bell's sex god

scot mcknight has a healthy review of rob bell's sex god in his last two days of posts. the conversation that is happening in the comment section is very interesting as well. if you read this book, it is well worth your time to visit.

sex god review part 1
sex god review part 2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading this and it's great stuff. I've gotten halfway through Ben W.'s review on it but I just get sidetracked and never finish it.

Man, did you know Maria Taylor came out with a new cd a few days ago? The samples on iTunes sound pretty rad. I 'm going to try to find the cash to get it.

Later gator.

brad said...

eric,

it's ok that it takes time to get through some of this stuff. just keep at it my friend.

i have been checking out maria's new album and i am torn. i'm not certain yet that i care for it as much as some of her former work. i'll let you know if i get it. if you do, let me know what you think:)

brad

tonymyles said...

I've been into this book, too, and think it's a good summation of Bell's previous stuff he's done at conferences and weekly sermons. Thanks for the link to the review!

brad said...

tony,

anytime on the link;) and i agree with you. it does seem like a good summation from his other stuff. kind of tells me that he 'marinates' in his material for quite some time.

brad